Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Woot.

Hello, Hello. And Hello.

So, two blogs two nights in a row? I'm seriously blogging back to back?

Yup. 'Tis true. Because........

*long dramatic drum roll*

I'm BORED!!! I've had a rather exhausting, albeit good, productive day and I am so super tired it's not even funny. Since I had my gall bladder surgery a week and a half ago, I've been doing really well (majority of my recovery was the week of, so now I'm getting around really good. I'm still not supposed to lift anything heavier than 10 lbs. for the next 4 and a half weeks, though.) but I get really tired easily. Usually by the end of the day, I'm drained. Unfortunately, choir makes me really tired too. It's a bummer, but it's the truth. It's only because I'm not quite up to 100% yet, though.

I'm super super proud of myself today, though, on the subject of singing! My private voice lesson went super super well today and was very productive! My technique is improving and I sound GREAT. I found my head voice today, and I think I also found my confidence somewhere in the shuffle as well.

I'm also looking forward to being fully recovered from surgery and finished with this semester so that I can take the summer and focus on getting more active. Josh and I are getting our dog, a Great Pyrenees named Tundra, very soon and he will need walked every day. I'm looking forward to all the great exercise I'll be getting when I take Tundra for walks around the neighborhood this summer, providing that he doesn't walk ME instead. Now that my big health issue is over with (a non-functioning gall bladder), I can get back to my goal of losing weight. I know this sounds horrible, but I found some pictures of myself when I was in high school and forgot how tiny I was! I'm positive that with the right motivation and the right plan, I can get back to a healthier weight. My physical and mental well being have been neglected for far too long. Plus the weather here has gotten absolutely gorgeous, and I'm getting cabin fever pretty bad. The beautiful Kansas outdoors are calling my name. I'm especially dying to get to the lake. I didn't get to go last summer, and I want to spend more time out there this summer. Of course, I keep saying that every year and when I do get to go, it's only once. I'll just have to hold myself to that affirmation.

On that note, I don't seem to be perking up anytime soon, so I suppose I should probably close this down and either crash for the evening, or try and do something productive with my time (besides this blog! I haven't exactly harassed Josh at all today, so that will give me something to do! I have to pay him back for hacking my Twitter account!).

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment