Monday, June 27, 2011

Sick Day

Yes, I am sitting here typing to let you lovely people know that I am sick today. Why? Because there's no law saying I can't.

I have this wonderful, lovely cold, and the wonderful, lovely doctor put me on some wonderful, lovely strong cough syrup to help k.o. the cold. It was bad enough I had to cancel my piano lesson this morning. So I'm sitting here listening to IndieFeed podcasts on iTunes, reading Questionable Content, and waiting for the Phenergan to put me to sleep in the next hour or so while I'm sipping on some Sprite for fluids. But at the same time, I'm hoping it doesn't. Josh gets off work late tonight and I'm having a serious cookie craving (they started mentioning cookies in some of the QC comics I've been reading and now I'm fiending for some chewy Chips Ahoys). I've been laid up in bed all day. I need cookies like I need a hole in the head, but hey, it's all good. I'm also hoping that I'm feeling a lot better tomorrow. My best friend might be in town and we had plans to do lunch.

Anyhum, since the brain fog isn't going to clear anytime soon, I am going to close this down. Send some healing vibes my way so I can start feeling better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment