Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's Been a Loooooong Time....

Wow. I'm sitting here typing a blog. This is something I haven't done in about 3 years. Back in the day when I kept a blog, Xanga was popular and I had an active Myspace blog as well. Of course, trends change, fads come and go, and so now it's time to adapt!

Here's a little bit about me: I'm not famous. Obviously. I'm a housewife in my mid-20's living in a small town in Southeast Kansas/degenerate college student. (I say degenerate to be funny. Keep reading, I do a lot of stuff for the comical factor! I'm pretty sarcastic by nature but it's not meant in offense. So now that that disclaimer is out of the way...) Next May I'll be graduating with my Associate's Degree in Music, and then from there transferring to earn my Bachelor's in Music Education. So with that said, I'm an amateur musician with enough confidence to probably barely cover the pad of my left pinky, and I teach piano lessons. I'm just the ordinary girl next door married to a pizza delivery driver.

So why does someone like me have a blog? Easy. It's a place for me to spout off on all sorts of topics, hence the rants, raves, and randomness. Whether it's in general, or mildly personal (Because you can't be TOO personal with these things!), I will most likely have something to say about it. And part of me wants to be known. Now, whether this becomes super popular, or not, it is mostly for me. For me to tell my stories. Voice my opinions. Maybe even share some of my poetry, if the opportunity serves it. The possibilities are endless.

And so, I must leave with that. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment